Friday, June 26, 2009

Finding Their Way Back: One Starlit Night

Contemporary Romance
Novella
Rating: Spicy





ONE STARLIT NIGHT



When Elizabeth O'Leary meets up with the cowboy she's been avoiding for over two years, she doesn't know whether to trust her heart or her head. One tells her Grey Wulfsen just might be The One, the other tells her it doesn’t matter because he'll never forgive her when he finds out what she took away with her on that one starlit night.

Available now from The Wild Rose Press!!


REVIEWS:

From Mistress Bella Reviews:

I enjoyed all three of these stories. I love anthologies and the way they all tie together somehow, but tell a story all there own. The authors all did a great job with keeping a common theme. Under a Rodeo Moon was such a touching story. I loved the characters so much in this story. I was really happy with the ending that they got. After the Rodeo was another great read. I loved the overall plot with this story. But my favorite was One Starlight Night. I just felt so involved with this story. I felt like I was watching a movie, the details, descriptions and facts were so vivid and real. And ladies…and some men…who doesn’t love a cowboy? If you do, than this is an anthology you must check out.
http://mistressbellareviews.blogspot.com/2009/07/finding-their-way-back-wayback-texas.html?zx=4b2a9528d6747e68

5 Ribbons from Romance Junkies!!

Stacy Dawn really pulls at the reader's heartstrings with One Starlit Night. Elizabeth and Grey seem to be perfect for each other but fear, misunderstanding and misconceptions could potentially destroy any hope they have for a future together. Ms. Dawn does a brilliant job of bringing her characters to life so that they feel like long lost friends.