Saturday, September 6, 2008

Reindeer Games

Contemporary Holiday Romance
Short Story
Rating: Sweet/Sensual

Christmas in Noelle...where love and laughter are always at the top of Santa's list!






Reindeer Games


The annual Reindeer Games between the Holloran and the Nickles families is legendary in their little town of Noelle, Alberta. This year, however, the competition gets kicked up a notch when Jess Holloran discovers winning the games may just mean losing her heart.








REVIEWS:

FROM THE LONG AND SHORT OF IT REVIEWS--4 1/2 BOOKS!!
Need a break from all the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season? Only a few minutes to spare? Reindeer Games is the ideal escape. Short, sweet and light hearted, it will have the reader smiling and ready to take on the shopping crowds. My suggestion for Christmas fatigue - warm up a cup of tea and take 15 minutes to enjoy Stacy Dawn's Reindeer Games.
~Reviewed by Magnolia

I just finished reindeer games and I loved it. Very feel good, holiday tale.
Awesome job
signed,
RG-a new fan :}

Hey I just finished Reindeer Games and adored it! Great, sweet Christmas romance!!
-Shelli Stevens

I just finished reading Reindeer Games! Great little read! Bravo, girl
-Toni Sue

A beautiful look at how we can overlook love in the most familiar face. Great read from a great writer!
~ Toni Nichols

Sweet, funny, and heartwarming, just like Christmas should be.
~ Emma Sanders

EXCERPT:

I finally turned to address my adversary. "So, have you come to find out what I have in store for you this year when you lose?"

"Now look who's getting ahead of themselves." Sea-green eyes sparkled in amusement as he shouldered off the graying wood to come inside. "Same rules?"

"Loser has to do it, no question, no argument." Not that we really needed the clarification, the confirmations were more a part of the ritual. I tapped a gloved finger on my chin. "Hmmm. I haven't put you in a dress yet."

After the 'treetop' incident where Brent fell and broke his arm when we were nine, the Loser Deed no longer included daring feats. Fun humiliation, however, was completely within the rules. After what he put me through last year, I was aiming high on the humiliation meter.

In mock seriousness, I studied him from the top of his black Stetson to the snow-covered tip of his boots. "I kinda liked that little number your sister wore the other night at the high school's Christmas Dance. You know, I think pink could really be your color."

I laughed at the growl from low in his throat.

"Then again, I heard they still needed a Mrs. Claus for the children's party tomorrow. Maybe I'll call up Mrs. Willobee and tell her I have a volunteer who has no choice but to do it."

I squealed as two thick arms shot out and grabbed me around the waist.

"Maybe this year I'll ask you for a kiss. That's something you haven't done yet."

Available Now from The Wild Rose Press



More stories from the humorously eccentric town of Noelle, Alberta...
Click on a cover for more information

Photobucket Photobucket